We were honored to get the call from Victims Outreach to host their breakfast honoring Jil Katz, the North Dallas woman who has used her story to help others heal from physical and emotional abuse. In February, 2010, Jil was viciously attacked and beaten in a Whole Foods parking lot by a man who wanted only her wedding ring. This senseless and horrific attack left the Dallas community shocked and Jil and her family broken. Two years later, with the help of Victims Outreach, law enforcement, and the support of her friends, family, and community, Jil is healing and speaking out about her experience, encouraging other victims to get help. Andrew Ormsby at Cityplace Events hosted a breakfast and a presentation interview with Jil who spoke candidly and reverently about the pain and healing she has gone through. The attendees were some of Dallas’ most influential professionals in politics, business, law, and social scene. We congratulate Jil and Victims Outreach on a very successful and significant event.
- Dallas Wedding: Ashley and Cody - bellabeephoto.combellabeephoto.comWedding Photography on Services
- Top 11 Search Marketing Tips | Thrive Internet Marketing | Dallas TX on State-of-the-art technology
- Jenny & Will – CityPlace Events Dallas Wedding Photos | Dallas Wedding Photographer on Services
- Reviews of 6 Dallas Wedding Venues | Little Me, Big D on The Tower at Cityplace Welcomes Andrew Ormsby at Cityplace Events!
- Dallas atriums | Infosource7 on Gallery